Business Excellence Awards
Applications are now being accepted for the 14th Annual Business Excellence Awar ...
This Workshop Offers an Opportunity to:
- Get the most out of each contact with customers and prospects
- Have everyone in your organization believing that "SELLING IS ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE MEET THEIR NEEDS AND SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS" &
"SALES IS ABOUT PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY SERVICE AND ONGOING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION"
This program is valuable to anyone in any size organization responsible for any contact with customers and prospects Inside and outside service providers communicating with clients and prospects. Supervisors and staff who are directly responsible for customer service; Extremely beneficial for all individuals working for smaller organizations where a variety of skills and multitasking is required.
Course Takeaways - Provide "all" members of the organization with the knowledge and skills to enhance their ability to:
- Develop rapport;
- Anticipate and identify needs - solutions;
- Provide the appropriate service by "recommending / selling" the best solution;
- Capitalize on this opportunity to create "total customer satisfaction"
- Expand opportunities for enhanced business referrals and revenue growth
Speaker: Edward Alves
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Location: Johnson & Wales University, Taco Center, Providence, RI