- Get the most out of each contact with customers and prospects
- Have everyone in your organization believing that "SELLING IS ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE MEET THEIR NEEDS AND SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS" &
"SALES IS ABOUT PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY SERVICE AND ONGOING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION"
This program is valuable to anyone in any size organization responsible for any contact with customers and prospects Inside and outside service providers communicating with clients and prospects. Supervisors and staff who are directly responsible for customer service; Extremely beneficial for all individuals working for smaller organizations where a variety of skills and multitasking is required.
Course Takeaways - Provide "all" members of the organization with the knowledge and skills to enhance their ability to:
- Develop rapport;
- Anticipate and identify needs - solutions;
- Provide the appropriate service by "recommending / selling" the best solution;
- Capitalize on this opportunity to create "total customer satisfaction"
- Expand opportunities for enhanced business referrals and revenue growth
Speaker: Edward Alves
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Location: Johnson & Wales University, Taco Center, Providence, RI
PBN is now accepting applications for its newest award program and event for RI & Bristol County to celebrate the Manufacturing Renaissance that is evolving regionally and across the country. The deadline for applications is March 20th.
PBN's annual Book of Lists has been an essential resource for the local business community for almost 30 years. The Book of Lists features a wealth of company rankings from a variety of fields and industries, including banking, health care, real estate, law, hospitality, education, not-for-profits, technology and many more.