PBN would like to thank all the winners, sponsors and attendees, including Governor Gina Raimondo, Congressman Jim Langevin, Congressman David Cicilline and Bryant University Provost Glenn Sulmasy, who came out to make the 2nd Annual Manufacturing Awards Dinner and amazing event.
The 2015 Winners are:
- Strategic Leadership | Todd Blount, Blount Fine Foods
- Product Innovation & Design | Quick Fitting, Inc.
- Excellence in Exporting | Wardwell Braiding (Solberger Inc.)
- Workforce Development & Productivity | Edesia
- Lean Management | Hayward Industries
- Green Manufacturing | Petro-Cycle Solutions
- Excellence in Safety Performance and Records | Toray Plastics (America) Inc.
- Overall Excellence - Small Manufacturer | SES America
- Overall Excellence - Mid-Size Manufacturer | Bouckaert Textiles/Brickle Group
- Overall Excellence - Large Manufacturer | Hope Valley Industries
- Emerging Manufacturer | Ava Anderson Non Toxic
- Collaboration in Manufacturing | New England Institute of Technology/SAMI
View the 2015 Special Manufacturing Supplement.
For questions, contact Nancy Adeszko at 680-4818 or email Events@pbn.com.
For 2016 sponsorship opportunites, contact Chris Santilli at 680-4800 or email Advertising@pbn.com.