Business Excellence Awards
Please Join PBN to Celebrate the 2014 Business Excellence Award Winners on Novem ...
Narragansett Bay Insurance Co. CEO Todd Hart recently announced the promotions of 13 employees.
NBIC concentrates on specialty insurance for its coastal customers, which has accelerated the company’s financial success. From 2010 to 2012, the organization’s revenue increased 186 percent, to $172.8 million, placing the company second on Providence Business News’ 2013 Fastest Growing Private Companies, $75 million and above Top List. That growth, Hart told PBN, “correlates to growth in employee development and job opportunities.”
When asked why NBIC chose to promote 13 people at the same time, Hart said “each employee recognized has demonstrated growth in their job responsibilities and a willingness to improve efficiencies in their position. In addition, our staff is built on a team-centered approach, which is why we showcased their excellent performance and well-deserved promotions simultaneously.”
“Our company strives to create a work environment focused on professional growth and upward mobility,” Hart added. “We recognize employees who show an eagerness in improving their skills to enable NBIC to reach its goals.”
The employees are:
• Lindsay Brisson, director of operations.
• Pam Byron-Button, corporate project director.
• Laura Colangelo, vice president, accounting.
• Satvinder Dhami, executive assistant manager.
• Donna Doyle, regional vice president, N.Y. and N.J.
• Beth Graham, human resource manager.
• Warren Lewis, data management director.
• Nicole Perrault, vice president, risk management.
• John Siano, vice president, product and pricing.
• Manny Silva, vice president, systems and infrastructure.
• Zachary Smith, risk analyst II.
• Margaret Walsh, director of agency services.
• Monica Cunha, Geico team leader. •