Business Excellence Awards
Applications are now being accepted for the 14th Annual Business Excellence Awar ...
PAWTUCKET – Nutritional consultant Joy Feldman is offering a free monthly workshop designed to help those living with breast cancer. The workshops will be held at the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation offices.
The schedule for the workshops, which run from 6:30-8 p.m., is:
• Feb 7. – Debunking the Myths Around Food – Food for Thought
• March 14 – What’s Cooking? – Making a Great Dinner
• April 11 – Complimentary Modalities
• May 9 – To Take Supplements or Not To Take Supplements
• June 13 – How To Maintain Your Optimal Weight
Feldman is the author of two books. “Joyful Cooking in the Pursuit of Good Health” is a cookbook based on the science of nutritional balancing and contains many recipes and reference information.
Her book for children and families, “Is Your Hair Made of Donuts?” addresses empowering young children to make healthy food choices. •