PROVIDENCE – Providence Business News has announced the winners of the 2010 40 Under Forty competition, to be honored at a July 28 event at Newport’s International Tennis Hall of Fame.
The men and women of the 2010 class were selected from the more than 130 applicants, and will be profiled in a print supplement to the August 2 issue of PBN.
The 40 Under Forty winners have been chosen based on career success and community involvement. All are young professionals who have made a commitment to making a difference on a local, national or international scale.
The 2010 40 Under Forty honorees (listed alphabetically), along with their employer/business:
- Jason Albuquerque - Town of North Kingstown
- William Ashworth - Vannesse Hangen Brustlin Inc.
- Sandra Beaver - GTECH
- David Berube - MoFuse
- Mark Bevington - Ninedot LLC
- Lelani Bonner - R.I. Small Business Development Center
- Lisa Carnevale - R.I. Citizens for the Arts
- Joshua Celeste - Duffy & Sweeney Ltd.
- Ethan Colaiace - GTECH
- Lynsey Colgan - A Safer Start Child University
- Michelle Collie - Performance Physical Therapy
- Doris De Los Santos - State of R.I. Housing Resources Commission
- Stephanie Federico - Providence Public School District
- Brian Fortin - FM Global
- Karen Freedman - FM Global
- Jessica Granatiero - The Savory Grape Wine Shop
- Michael Hennessey - Providence Realty Investment
- Dana Horton - Robinson & Cole LLP
- Theodore Howell - Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Holly Jensen - Fidelity Investments
- Jennie Johnson - City Year
- Amie Kershaw - Citizens Bank
- Thomas Mann - Pawtucket Foundation
- Amanda McMullen - Meeting Street
- Steven Parente - Bank Rhode Island
- Elizabeth Perry - R.I. Economic Development Corporation
- Christopher Pierson - Citizens Financial Group
- Andrew Posner - The Capital Good Fund
- Kelly Quesada - Amgen
- Sean Ransom - BatchBlue
- Kevin Ricci - Lefkowitz, Garfinkel, Champi & DeRienzo
- Mike Ritz - Leadership Rhode Island
- Alicia Samolis - Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Jim Sanzi - Rhode Island Foundation
- Brian Schattle - R.I. Airport Corporation
- Jenna Schmidt - Artifex Technology Consulting
- Kathie Shields - Tech Collective
- David Sweet - Pannone Lopes Devereaux & West LLC
- Edinaldo Tebaldi - Bryant University
- Matthew Zimmerman - FarSounder
The event celebrating the 2010 class of 40 Under Forty will take place on Wednesday, July 28, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport. The event is to be catered by Russell Morin, and features wines from Newport Vineyards, brews from Newport Storm and a martini bar from Cold River Vodka. To make reservations, visit the events page at PBN.com.
The 2010 40 Under Forty program is presented by Providence Business News and sponsored by Cox Business, Plan USA, the University of Rhode Island and AM 790.