They're accomplished. They're confident. They're wicked smart!
The 2014 Winners are:
- Career Achievement - Joan Kwiatkowski, CEO of CareLink & Pace RI
- Outstanding Mentor - Marie Bussiere, combat systems department head at NUWC Division Newport
- Creative Services – Industry Leader: Barbara Cottam, evp, corporate affairs, Citizens Financial Group
- Creative Services – Woman to Watch: Nicki Maher, vp, Charity by Design, Alex and Ani
- Financial Services – Industry Leader: Monica Motta, partner, BlumShapiro
- Financial Services – Woman to Watch: Sandra Beaver, vp, cfo, GTECH
- Health Care Services – Industry Leader: Debra Paul, CEO, Fellowship Health Resources Inc.
- Health Care Services – Woman to Watch: Monica Neronha, vp, legal services, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of RI
- Professional Services – Industry Leader: Stacey Nakasian, partner, Duffy & Sweeney Ltd.
- Professional Services – Woman to Watch: Alyssa Boss, sr. vp, general counsel, Care New England Health System
- Social Services – Industry Leader: Deborah O’Brien, vp & coo, The Providence Center
- Social Services – Woman to Watch: Heather Amaral, executive director, Meals on Wheels of RI
- Technical Services – Industry Leader: Susan Cerrone Abely, vp and cio, CharterCare Health Partners
- Technical Services – Woman to Watch: Annette Niemczyk, sr. engineer, Envision Technology Advisors LLC
In addition, the following women were featured in our monthly Business Women feature stories. They include:
Anna Barcelos, TribalVision; Brenda Brock, Farmaesthetics; Lynsey Colgan,
A Child's University; Gina DiSpririto, GLAD WORKS; Emily Harrington, Qualified Resources; Barbara Haynes, Cumulus Media; Janice Lee Kelly, artist; Lisa Konicki, Westerly-Pawcatuck Area Chamber of Commerce; Lynne Haughey & Johnna Pezzullo, Omega Medical Research; Irene Schmitt, The Baltic Group; Kathleen Seguin, Bristol House B&B; Jessica Silver Wood,
Fire & Water Restaurant Group
For 2015 sponsorship opportunities, contact Chris Santilli at Advertising@pbn.com.