Estate and Corporate Income taxes are changing next year, and business owners and executives should know the details.
The PBN Summit on Taxes & Government Regulations will provide those details and more. Our Panel will also look at the Employer Mandate for offering health insurance, and why automating Unemployment Insurance Claims can help businesses save time and money.
Robert P. Brooks | Adler Pollock & Sheehan
Bruce Desrosiers | Blum Shapiro
James J. Raiola | James Raiola, CFP & Associates
David T. Riedel | Adler Pollock & Sheehan
Jason Bliss-Wohlers | RI Dept. of Labor & Training
- Changes to the RI Corporate Income Tax
- Changes in RI Estate Taxes
- The Affordable Care Act and Employer Mandate provision
- Automating unemployment insurance claims
- The high potential for an Internet Sales Tax
- Employment Law Issues - and rules on social media sites and passwords
PBN Editor Mark Murphy will moderate the Presentation.
Limited Seating (100), so please register today.
When: Thursday, November 6th
Where: Crowne Plaza
Time: 8-10am (registration begins at 7:45am)