Thank you to all those who attended the PBN Government Regulations & Business Summit and to our sponsors below, including our Presenting Sponsor Adler, Pollock & Sheehan.
The Summit provided details on 2015 changes to the Estate and Corporate Income tax laws, as well as the Affordable Care Act, employment law issues, and more.
The Panelists included:
Robert P. Brooks | Adler Pollock & Sheehan
Bruce Desrosiers | BlumShapiro
James J. Raiola | James Raiola, CFP & Associates
David T. Riedel | Adler Pollock & Sheehan
Jason Bliss-Wohlers | RI Dept. of Labor & Training
- Changes to the RI Corporate Income Tax
- Changes in RI Estate Taxes
- The Affordable Care Act and Employer Mandate provision
- Automating unemployment insurance claims
- The high potential for an Internet Sales Tax
- Employment Law Issues - and rules on social media sites and passwords
PBN Editor Mark Murphy moderated the Presentation.
To read about the Summit, please click here.